20.5.05

Big Brother is inviting you


Maybe you also have big brothers or sisters with huge brains who are living in exciting spots on our little planet, but MY big brother Bob Abspoel is a Theology professor in Finland. Huh! What about that? And what if God is calling you to go and study HIS business in the land of the thousand lakes?* It is possible, you know. And you don't have to be fluent in Finish (although it might come in handy). Click on the image above and find out for yourselves.

* where the mosquitoes have chosen to gather

Always listen to the still small voice.

1 comment:

Paul said...

In case you envy me for having such a big brother (I certainly hope so)... Wait until you get to know my BIG FATHER!

By the way: you can become a family member as well. It's easy.

Since the One who saves and those who are saved have a common origin, Jesus doesn't hesitate to treat them as family, saying, I'll tell my good friends, my brothers and sisters, all I know about you; I'll join them in worship and praise to you.

Hebrews 2:10-12 The Message