2.7.05

You don't HAVE to blog


I am not going to make excuses for being a lousy blogger myself. Instead I intend to collect quotes from lousy bloggers who are making up excuses for being such lousy bloggers. Ready?

Lousy blogger # 1
sorry it's been so long without posting. i've been so busy at work and am exhausted when i come in that i just haven't had the space in my head to post. life is plodding along nicely here.
source

Lousy blogger # 2
i will blog more often
i will blog more often
i will blog more often
source

I am NOT an obsessive blogger
I am NOT an obsessive blogger
I am NOT an obsessive blogger

But I have to admit I did write a similar excuse recently... Oops!

Lousy blogger #3 (Yep, that's me)
I've been a bit quiet for a while. Don't worry - I am still alive and well. It is just a very hectic period and I've been busy with my publishing work and blah, blah, blah...
source

Now let's be honest: do you feel guilty for not writing a new entry today / this week / last month? But WHY!? Are you afraid that people might discover that your life isn't that exciting after all? If so, please don't write about it, because I will certainly cut & paste your excuses to make sure that I always have something to post.

Did your write similar excuses yourself or did you come across some funny / stupid excuses from lousy bloggers - just let me know and if they are funny / stupid enough, I will most certainly post them.

And for all you bloggers out there: You must live your life but you don't HAVE to blog about it. Get a life!
(Yes, and that includes THIS lousy blogger)

No comments: