4.7.05

Google Earth: it is AWESOME!

If you have a fast Internet connection and a good PC - I can recommend downloading Google Earth It really is a fantastic piece of software! You can look at the earth as if you are flying in a Space Shuttle. Zoom in and you can see many details - cities, football stadiums, air fields, large buildings and breathtaking nature.

The white circle in this picture indicates the place where we live in the Netherlands: Hoofddorp, Haarlemmermeer (you can also see Schiphol Airport). Click on the image if you want to enlarge it. Warning: using Google Earth can be very addictive...

If you've also installed Google Earth - please send me a similar JPG picture to show me where you live on the globe. Just for fun! If you can't install the program and you have a request, you can also let me know. I will try to find your home town and send you an image if possible (JPG).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul,

Maybe you can 'fly' over to my place if you like. You can download the placemark at: http://www.supergans.nl/lib/Multatulipad.kmz

In dutch: 'Koffie staat klaar!'