8.7.05

My prayers are with the people of London


I am shocked by yesterday's events in London and I pray that God will comfort the families that have to deal with the horrific consequences of this tragedy. I also pray that the perpetrators will be brought to justice soon. But even if they are able to escape their earthly judges, they will NEVER be able to escape the verdict of the Almighty - JHWH is His name!

Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings. 1 Peter 5:8-9

Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay." Romans 12:19

No comments: