27.10.05

Visit to Dordrecht with Robin

Today I went to Dordrecht with my son Robin (13). I had an appointment with Eddy Boevink - a publishing partner at De Hoop. De Hoop is a Christian psychiatric hospital where drug-, alcohol-, medication- and gambling addicts can receive help. Robin had a holiday from school and I asked him to join me today. In the afternoon we had some time left to climb the church tower and to do some sight seeing in this beautiful old city. It was nice to have this pleasent day together after all the sadness we went through as a family last week.

Canal in Dordrecht

Street / canal in Dordrecht

Robin near canal

Dordrecht church tower

Looking straight down from the church tower


View over the city from the church tower

View over the river Merwe from the church tower

No comments: