15.10.05

Oppeppers / Boosters - looking for a volunteer!


I have re-designed my Oppeppers blog... Sorry guys, it's all in Dutch. I do want to publish these weekly Bible verses with 'devotional prayers' on Monday Boosters, but writing AND translating these texts will cost me too much time.

Looking for a volunteer!
I need somebody who is Dutch (or knows the Dutch language), writes flawless English and is willing to translate these short meditations every week for FREE (it's Dutch, remember?) It is not a big job, but your help will be highly appreciated!

By the way, I send out the Dutch Oppeppers each Monday morning by email. I want to inspire and encourage people with my writings at the start of their working week.

2 comments:

Brad Huston said...

How dare you post articles in your native language! ;o) Just some bad "ugly" American humor for you. Good luck with your new blog, Paul.

Brad

Paul said...

Ha, ha!
Thanks, Brad. I did translate the first 3 'Oppeppers' on www.mondayboosters.blogspot.com Thanks for your comment!
Blessings
Paul
PS If you discover any mistakes or 'unusual English' please let me know!