24.10.05

Father of Compassion

My email message to Heartlight:

Dear friends at Heartlight!

Please read today’s post on Monday Boosters.

I write encouraging texts for each Monday. I distribute them via email to my friends and family and via the Internet I share them with the rest of the world. This is something the Lord inspired me to do a couple of weeks ago.

I just want to let you know that last Friday’s text is such an encouragement to me. “It just so happens” that 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 are exactly the same verses that I had written about last Friday - the day my father went to heaven. Because of the time difference between Europe and the USA, I was able to read this VOTD Bible quotation just after midnight (so after writing and uploading my ‘Monday Boosters’ text!) God is so good!

Keep up the good work, brothers and sisters! May the Lord bless you!
In His service,
Paul

Oppeppers (Dutch)
Monday Boosters (English)

No comments: