23.12.04

Joshua Tay Guang Sheng


A brother in Christ all the way from Netherlands!
Hurray! I've made another friend and this time its from Holland! I've always admire the dutch football. I also love the culture that they have. Praise the Lord! Hopefully I'm able to travel to holland someday in the near future. Heehee. Wonder how I manage to get to know him? Well, I was just browsing through the blogs when I happen to bump into his blog. If you want to see his blog
click here

Yesterday I received a nice comment on my Christmas poem from Joshua - a fellow Christian all the way from Singapore! (See his blogspot posting above).
Do you want to see his blog? Singapore is just a mouse click away: Joshua

Gisteren ontving ik een aardige reactie op mijn kerstgedicht van Joshua - een medechristen helemaal uit Singapore! (Hierboven zie je zijn blogspot notitie).
Wil je zijn blog zien? Je bent slechts één muisklik verwijderd van Singapore: Joshua

No comments: