18.11.05

JESUS' JUNGE GARDE documentary on German TV

Last Wednesday I watched a documentary on German television: Jesus' junge Garde - Die christliche Rechte und ihre Rekruten. The Jesus' Junge Gardedocumentary focused on the growing support for evangelical Christianity among youths in Germany, but - in my view - was very biased in its reporting. However, some scenes with US teens from the evangelical movement 'The Call' did worry me - I have to admit. It is great to be enthusiastic, but some of these teens did make a very fanatical impression. I just need to know a bit more about them. Anybody? Maybe this is just another case of new wine bursting out of the old skins? I don't want to be judgemental and would appreciate hearing some opinions...


Worship Meeting from The Call in Germany

If you can read German, please have a look here, here and here. Let me know what you think - in English, German or Dutch. Please also visit the Holy Revolution site from The Call in Germany. You can read their official reply to the tv documentary here as well.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hi Gleisiane! Nice to hear from you! If you have a language problem you can try to translate my page by using www.babelfish.altavista.com
Type http://www.paulabspoel.blogspot.com in the URL window and select the language translation (English > Spanish or English > Portuguese). I hope this helps!
And yes, it is important to love Jesus. Because He first loved us! Blessings!