7.11.05

Great art work from Ain Vares, Estonia


"My purpose in life is to paint the Word of God; paintings that inspire people to think about spiritual things. These pictures are for people who seek things that are deeper than this seen world around us can offer. People who thirst for the truth and for the right way of living. My pictures convey the message of God's endless love for all mankind and His desire to deliver us from all bondage, to save us from this perishing world if we only let him come into our lives. I do hope and pray that the message of these paintings will touch every viewer's heart and would open their eyes to see our only savior who is Jesus Christ." Ain Vares

Jesus said: 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.' (John 14:6)

Click on this image to visit Ain Vares' website

No comments: