11.9.05

Midnight in the Netherlands


This world map shows the locations of 100 recent visitors to my blog. The green dots represent the 10 most recent visitors at this paticular time (it's around midnight in the Netherlands right now). Some dots are covered by other dots - especially in North America and Europe. Maybe I'll have to pay more attention to my blog readers in South America, Africa, Asia and Australia ;-) By the way, the red dot shows you where I live. Yeah, Holland is a very small country! Check out the site meter at the bottom of this page if you want to see some more statistics. It's just for fun. And now I am going to bed because I am about to fall asleep...

1 comment:

the aim was song said...

hey, i was just hitting the next blog tab up top and came across this one after two hits.

i noticed that you had a corinthians verse, thats cool.

nice blog man!

from the states....