25.2.05

Korn guitarist splits the band and joins the church

Guitarist Brian Head Welch has decided to leave hard rock band Korn, because he has dedicated his life to Jesus Christ, MTV announces (read all about this here).


Brian Head Welch

Next Sunday Welch will give his testimony at the Valley Bible Fellowship. Please read this if your are interested. Quote from the church's website:

Brian Welch, former guitarist of KORN, will be sharing his testimony with the congregation this Sunday during the message at all three services. We are asking many to sit in the overflow to make room for the many new visitors we are expecting.

Welch: "I have no idea what I'm going to say, it's just going to come out," he said. "I mean, I'm going to be like a kid up there. Because that's really what I am now. I'm a baby Christian." Today, Friday 23, he is planning to start a new Web site: www.HeadToChrist.com. At this moment the new site is not activated yet, but I will check it out this weekend.


Important Announcement on www.korn.com

2 comments:

JoshLab said...

That's great news!

Paul said...

Check out his site www.headtochrist.com to hear his personal testimony! (On line now)