29.7.06

Some other blogs that I recommend

On the right hand side of this weblog you can find a list of blogs that I recommend. Here are two 'new' blogs that I added to my blogroll:

Bagamoyo by Daniel de Wolf from Rotterdam, the Netherlands (only in Dutch, sorry...)
Cori'Blog (Cori lives in Pretoria, South Africa)

I just want to share this poem from Cori with you. I've copied only the first lines, so you have to visit her blog if you want to read the complete poem. I was really moved by it.

Be blessed and be a blessing!

You Are Mine

In this weary land
there is so little hope
In this wilderness of abandonment
where one tired step after another
only imprint again and again aloneness
in the vast multitude of humanity

The RAGE
It holds all the inward parts of me tightly
in a hard grip at the core of my being
so tight I…can…hardly…breathe
The RAGE
Of Betrayal
Nobody told me, warned me, prepared me.
My world: a light place, a happy place
The world: a cruel place, a hateful place
I played with my dolls while she was played with.

Read Cori's complete poem here

No comments: