5.7.06

Eternity is a very long time to be wrong ...

You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Ps. 16:11

See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Ps. 139:24

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Eccl. 3:11

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. Isaiah 40:28

I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life. John 6:47

At least give it some thought! Find out more here and here or drop me a line.

No comments: